Classical City Segway Tour In DusseldorfWrite a Review
OverviewThis 2-hourclassical city tour through Dusseldorf starts in the center of the charming and internationallywell known Old Town. Explore Dusseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
There are three departure times to choose from to explore the riverside and cross river Rhine while driving over the Rheinkniebrücke. This bridge links the Rheinufer tunnel with the Rheinalle tunnel. On the other Rhine side we will drive through the beautiful meadows and have a great view at breathtaking Dusseldorf Skyline. You are free to speed up and enjoy driving.
While heading south we will then pass by the so-called Oberkassler-Brücke which has had a strong influence on the development of cable-stayed bridges in Germany for many years due to its construction.Back on the other side of the river, we will pass by the Tonhalle which is located in the northern part of the Old Town on the shore of the river Rhine. The foyer of this main concert hall in Dusseldorf is known all over the world for being a wonderful example for the breath taking expressionist architecture.
Next we will drive through Old town, with lots of bars and breweries, the so-called 'longest bar counter in the world'. We'll have a rest at brewery 'Ürige' to have a typical Dusseldorf beer to get there.
The picturesque Burgpark in the Old Town we will see before reaching Dusseldorf's government quarter. On our way we will drive by the Federal State Parliament of Northrhine-Westphalia, to the famous district "Harbor" and its industry, office towers and the fancy Medienhafen. Afterwards we are driving to famous 'Kö' - luxury lovers will be in their element. The Königsallee is the heart of fashion district with its luxury brand shops. After your visit to Königsallee, the tour will conclude near old town in Dusseldorf.
Inclusions for Classical City Segway Tour In Dusseldorf
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Classical City Segway Tour In Dusseldorf
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.