Classical City Segway Tour In Dusseldorf
OverviewThis 2-hourclassical city tour through Dusseldorf starts in the center of the charming and internationallywell known Old Town. Explore Dusseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
There are three departure times to choose from to explore the riverside and cross river Rhine while driving over the Rheinkniebrcke. This bridge links the Rheinufer tunnel withthe Rheinalle tunnel. On the other Rhine side we will drive through the beautiful meadows and have a great view at breathtaking Dusseldorf Skyline.You are free to speed up and enjoy driving.
While heading south we will then pass by theso-called Oberkassler-Brckewhich has had a strong influence on the development of cable-stayed bridges in Germany for many yearsdue to itsconstruction.Back on the other side of the river,we will pass by the Tonhallewhich islocated in the northern part of the Old Town on the shore of the river Rhine. The foyer of thismain concert hall in Dusseldorf is knownall over the world for being a wonderful example for the breath taking expressionist architecture.
Next we will drive through Old town, with lots of bars and breweries, the so-called'longestbar counterinthe world'. We'll have a rest at brewery 'rige' to havea typical Dusseldorf beer to get there.
The picturesqueBurgpark in the Old Townwe will see before reaching Dusseldorf's government quarter. On our waywe will drive bytheFederal State Parliament of Northrhine-Westphalia, to the famous district "Harbor" and its industry, office towers and the fancyMedienhafen.Afterwards we are driving to famous 'K' - luxury lovers will be in their element. The Knigsallee is the heartoffashion district with its luxury brand shops. After your visit to Knigsallee, the tour will conclude near old town in Dusseldorf.
Inclusions for Classical City Segway Tour In Dusseldorf
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Classical City Segway Tour In Dusseldorf
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.