Classical Dubai City Tour
OverviewAlthough vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The Classical Dubai City Tour will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat. Visit Bastakiya/ Al Fahidi Historical District, Dubai Museum, Spice and Gold Souks, an Art Gallery with photo stops at Zabeel Palace, Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
The'Classical Dubai City Tour is a historical and cultural journeythrough some ofDubai's oldest landmarks. Your tour starts with a photo stop at Zabeel Palace, Dubai's ruler's home surrounded bypeacocks strutting merely outside the gate.After this, you willvisit the 225-year old Al FahidiFort, which houses the Dubai Museum where you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the history of Dubai. From rare authentic monuments, antiquepottery, weapons to the set up of market atmosphere, local boat models, bamboo houses with traditional furniture, you will walk through years of development and learn about the journey of the unique and distinguished civilizationof the UAE.
From here, you will visit the heritage area of Bastakiya. The narrow labyrinth lanes come to life with restored merchant's houses, art galleries, boutique hotels, cafes and restaurants that will take you back in time. After your walk along these streets amidst brick houses with beautiful courtyards and wind towers, you will board an abra or a wooden boatthat willtake you across the Dubai Creekto the Spice and Gold Souks.
The Spice Souk's narrow lanes are surrounded by aroma so unique that you will feel like you have walked into another era. Gold Souk offers astonishing displays of gold, diamonds and exotic stonejewellery in the glass windows.After some time to shop on your own if you desire, the tour from here then moves on with a drive to an Art Gallery where they have the opportunityto admireand even purchase traditional artifacts and souvenirs.
The final part of the tour is a drive towards Jumeirah Mosque for a photo stop and finally a photo stop at Burj Al Arab, an iconic hotelwith the distinctive sail-shaped stunning white building has often beenquintessentiallyassociated with Dubai.
Inclusions for Classical Dubai City Tour
- Museum admission ticket
- Abra admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Classical Dubai City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For those choosing Lunch at Burj Al Arab, dress code is Smart Casual (no jeans, shorts, flip flops or sneakers) and tour duration is 6 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.