Classical Greece: 4-days Tour With Meteora From Athens
OverviewExplore the glory of ancient Greece with this four day classical tour from Athens. With this unique tour visit and enjoy five UNESCO'S world heritage sites.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Depart from Athens for the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive to Epidaurus and visit the ancient theatre, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. Proceed to Nauplia (short stop) and through the plain of Argos arrive at Myceane. Visit the archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. In the afternoon (optional stop for souvenirs), depart for Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games.
Overnight accommodation: Olympia, Arty Grand Hotel (4-star) or Antonios Hotel (3-star), based on your choice
Day 2: Visit the Olympia archaeological site featuring the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the stadium, and the archaeological museum. Depart via Patras (short stop) to Rion, and cross the Corinthian Bay by bridge to Antirion. Pass by the city of Nafpakros and, from there, continue along the coastal road to Delphi, known in ancient times as the 'navel of the world.' In the afternoon, visit the picturesque mountain village of Arachova.
Overnight accommodation:Delphi, Apollonia (4-star) or Delphi Palace Hotel (3-star)
Day 3: Visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. Depart for Kalambaka,a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks and crowned by the Meteora Monasteries (short stop by Lamia).
Overnight accommodation:Divani Kalambaka (4-star) or Orfeas Hotel (3-star)
Day 4: Leave in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the remarkable Byzantine monasteries. Return to Athens, passing the heroic monument of Leonidas of Sparta at Thermopylae.
Inclusions for Classical Greece: 4-days Tour With Meteora From Athens
- 3 nights accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast & Dinner every day
- Professional guide
- Free WI-FI at hotels and coaches
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
Exclusions for Classical Greece: 4-days Tour With Meteora From Athens
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.