Classical Rome Full Day Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Cruise Port
OverviewExplore Rome at your own pace on a 7-hour private shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port. Create your own itinerary and discover all the sights that take your fancy. Marvel at Baroque fountains and squares, explore the treasures of the Roman Empire, and more. With this tour you have included four stops.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourA driver will meet you out off your cruise ship and transfer you directly to the city center of Rome. En route, you will be provided with relevant information and a map of the city to help you discover one of the world's most fascinating cities on your own terms.
The transfer from Civitavecchia Port should take no more than 90 minutes, depending on traffic, giving you plenty of time to explore on your own.
This shore excursion includesfour stops.The first stop is near Vatican City, where you have anhour and a half to visit the most beautiful church in Rome. Thesecond stop, near Piazza Navona, gives you a chance to admire the artistic and architectural skill offamous masters like Bernini and Borromini.After Piazza Navona, visitthe Pantheon, where entry is free.
Next, return to the bus and continue to Piazza Venezia, the third stop on the tour. Admire the views from the Capitoline Hill,and don't miss thefamous statue of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. Cross the square to find the Via del Corso. Continue on and to your right you will find the beautiful Trevi Fountain - throw a coin to ensure your return to Rome.
Return to the vehicle forthe final stop of the day, the Colosseum. At the end of the tour, the driver willtransfer you back to Civitavecchia and your waiting ship.
Escape the hassle of organized shore excursions, and enjoy the freedom of Rome on a private full-day tour from Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal.Whether its the imperial sights of ancient Rome or the ecclesiastical sites of the Vatican City, Rome offers thousands of attractions and opportunities for all ages and interests.
Inclusions for Classical Rome Full Day Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
Exclusions for Classical Rome Full Day Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8
people per booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience