Classics Of Cappadocia: Goreme Open Air Museum And Fairy Chimneys Tour
OverviewDiscover the must-see sights of Cappadocia while on this 8-hour tour. Accompanied by a professional guide, see highlights such as Devrent Imagination Valley, Pasabag, and Avanos Town. Walk through the Goreme Open Air Museum, Esentepe Wish Hill, and much more!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and group at your centrally located Cappadocia hotel at approximately 9:00am. From there, you will depart the city and head for the lunar landscape of Cappadocia, the Devrent Imagination Valley. The valley is famed for its animal-shaped natural rock formations, well-liked by tourists and locals alike. After Devrent, head to Pasabag, also known as Monk's Valley, where you will see see mushroom shaped fairy chimneys with multiple stems and caps. Finish your tour in Pasabag, then make a short drive over to Avanos Town. It has been divided into two pieces by the longest river of Turkey, Kizilirmak and is known for its tile and pottery workshops.
After lunch in a local restaurant, you will visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum where you will see some well preserved, rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings dating as early as the 10th century. Then, head on to Esentepe Wish Hill for the best panoramic view of Cappadocia with Mt. Argeus, deep canyons, cave houses, and dovecotes. End the day by visiting the Uchisar Rock Castle, the highest peak in the region, that was used as a fortress by the Roman and Byzantine armies. At the end of a day’s sightseeing you will be dropped off your hotel around 5:00pm.
Inclusions for Classics Of Cappadocia: Goreme Open Air Museum And Fairy Chimneys Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Classics Of Cappadocia: Goreme Open Air Museum And Fairy Chimneys Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cappadocia Highlights Private Guided Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Cappadocia Tour with Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Horse Back Riding through Cappadocia
- North Cappadocia Red Tour with Goreme Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia Daily Green Tour with lunch
- Best of Cappadocia In One Day with Lunch
- Private Tour: Best of Cappadocia with Wine Tasting