Take a day trip from Orlando to the miles of white, sugar-sand beaches and sparkling waterways of Clearwater Beach! Relax and unwind on Florida's west coast, far from the hustle and bustle of Orlando. While enjoying your day at Clearwater, take a sightseeing cruise on the Gulf of Mexico to watch for bottlenose dolphins!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from select Orlando hotels, your day of fun in the sun begins as you head west to Florida's Gulf of Mexico coast.
During the approximate 1.5-hour bus ride, listen to a little bit of history on Clearwater from your driver, hear about what you'll find when you get there, and watch an onboard movie.
When you arrive at Clearwater Beach, you'll have a couple of hours to spend how you wish on the beach, and then you'll head to the marina for your one-hour dolphin-encounter cruise. Watch for native bottlenose dolphins -- the sea's most lovable creatures -- as they play in their natural habitat. Snap photos of them jumping and swimming along the boat, and admire views of the beautiful shorelines of Clearwater and Caladesi Island. A $10 wristband can be purchased on board for unlimited beer, wine, vodka punch.
Back on the beach, enjoy approximately three to four more hours of free time to do as you wish -- swim, bodyboard, work on your tan or go for a walk on the sand. Beach umbrellas and chairs, as well as watersports equipment, are available for rent from a stand on the beach, if you wish.
When you're ready to eat, simply use your lunch voucher to pick up your lunch and enjoy a picnic on the beach.
In total, you'll spend about seven to eight hours in Clearwater, depending on the traffic from Orlando. The exact departure time of your dolphin cruise may vary depending on the day.
Inclusions for Clearwater Beach Day Trip From Orlando With Dolphin Encounter Cruise
- Lunch (if option selected)
- 1-hour dolphin cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Clearwater Beach Day Trip From Orlando With Dolphin Encounter Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Swim With Manatees At Crystal River Plus Everglades Airboat Adventure
- Disney Character Breakfast At Chef Mickey's Disney Contemporary Resort
- Universal Orlando 2-Park Bonus Ticket - UK Residents
- Orlando Explorer Pass
- Clearwater Beach Day Trip From Orlando Including Deep-Sea Fishing
- ATV Off Road Experience
- Medieval Times Dinner And Tournament In Orlando
- Self-Drive Swim With Manatees On The Crystal River
- Trophy Bass Fishing Experience
- Gospel Brunch And Orlando City Tour