Clementon Park and Splash World is among the oldest operating parks in the country and has been in operation since 1907. Founded by New Jersey Assemblyman Theodore Gibbs as a simple swimming destination on Clementon Lake, the property steadily grew by offering rides, attractions and a water park.
Recent additions include:
- Laguna Kahuna, a five-story tall, one-acre Polynesian water play land
- Ring of Fire, a thrilling 60-foot looping coaster
- Thunder Drop featuring a 100-foot free fall ride
- Big Wave Bay, the 23,000-square foot wave pool that is so big and so close it's actually the beach within reach!
- Torpedo Rush, offering two identically-designed and simultaneously-launched free-fall drops of joy
Everyday is a great day to visit Clementon Park and Splash World!