Cliff Diver Show And Dinner In Acapulco
OverviewIn this tour you will be able to enjoy a delicious dinner and watch the world famous high cliff diver's show at La Quebrada.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a fantastic show at the traditional Mirador Hote and enjoy dinner at la Perla Restaurant which is built on the terrace from where you can watch the cliff divers show at night.
The La Quebrada Cliff Divers are a group of professional high divers, based in Acapulco, Mexico. They perform daily shows for the public, which involve diving 35 metres (115 ft) from the cliffs of La Quebrada into the sea below. The depth of water in the "Gulch" can vary from 6 to 16 feet depending on the waves, with an average depth of 12 feet. Timing is crucial for the divers. During the night, they often hold torches while diving. Acapulco cliff diving was regularly featured on weekend sports television programming in the United States during the 1960s and 1970s when the USA high diving team competed with the La Quebrada cliff divers annually during the Acapulco Christmas festival. The 2002 Guinness Book of World Records lists this as "the highest regularly performed headfirst dives" in the world.
Inclusions for Cliff Diver Show And Dinner In Acapulco
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cliff Diver Show And Dinner In Acapulco
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.