Cliffs Of Moher And Burren Day Trip Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave And Doolin From Galway
OverviewOn your journey South to the Cliffs of Moher, listen to your expert driver/guide share the history of the Burren region, an area of exposed limestone terrain, jagged sea-side cliffs and rare flora. Explore a bay-side castle and discover the karst landscape inside the Aillwee Cave before arriving to the Cliffs of Moher. Feel a moment of magic as you stand atop these 700ft high, awe-inspiring cliffs. Following the featured stops of the journey, you'll travel back to Galway via the Wild Atlantic Way coastal route, offering many photo opportunities!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Led by a local guide
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourYour journey to the Cliffs of Moher from Galway will bring you through the exposed, windswept landscapes of the Burren. Listen to your expert guide share the history and some interesting facts about this Western seaboard of Ireland. Exit the coach to explore the unique limestone terrain, jagged coastline and rare flora.
Travelling South from Galway, you will visit the Dunguaire Castle, an iconic 1520s castle with a 75 foot tower. This picturesque castle is seated along the Galway Bay in Kinvarra. Youll spend 15-20 minutes at this photo opportunity.
Your tour will then continue to the Aillwee Cave, a series of dramatic underground caverns and tunnels. Youll have the option of a guided tour of the caves or visiting the Birds of Prey Experience. Not feeling adventurous? Spend time in the cafe, which offers many local food and coffee options.
Following the Aillwee Caves, youll travel straight to the Cliffs of Moher over Corkscrew Hill. Youll spend 90 minutes at the Cliffs - plenty of time to walk to trails to several lookout platforms. At the South Platform, you can discover the unique colony of seabirds who call the cliffs edge home. Among the hillside is an eco-friendly visitor centre where youll find interactive exhibits, aerial tours and a virtual reality cliff face adventure!
Surely you will have worked up an appetite from your adventure thus far, so well travel to Doolin for lunch (not included). Following Doolin, well travel back to Galway along the coastal route, offering plenty of photo opportunities!
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher And Burren Day Trip Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave And Doolin From Galway
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher And Burren Day Trip Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave And Doolin From Galway
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance to Aillwee Caves or Bird's of Prey Centre
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Connemara and the Coast of Galway Bay with Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey
- Aran Islands and The Cliffs of Moher Tour including Cliffs of Moher Cruise
- Explore Connemara National Park - 1-Day Self Guided Tour from Galway
- Cycling the Wild Atlantic Way - 1-Day Self Guided Tour from Clifden
- Fauna and Flora Connemara National Park - 1-Day Self Guided Tour
- Guided Beach Horse Riding Excursion: Wild Atlantic Way Connemara