OverviewExplore the world famous Cliffs of Moher on a 12-hour day tour from Dublin, where you will marvel at Ireland's famous landscape on a scenic driver along the world famous Atlantic. There will be time to stop en route for photo opportunities in Kinvara fishing village and the lovely Bunratty Castle.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWelcome Aboard!
Enjoy a scenic drive across the beautiful midlands of Ireland, your 100% Irish tour guide will keep you entertained and informed with songs and stories. Take a 20 minute mid-morning comfort and coffee stop in the midlands of Ireland and make our way towards the West Coast!
On reaching the west, stop in the small picturesque village of Kinvara. This colorful village is famous as an ancient fishing village, where you can admire the harbor and the beautiful landscape. You can also admire nearby Dunguaire Castle, and get some great photos.
The Wild Atlanic Coast
Enjoy a coastal drive along the shores of Galway Bay. This dramatic road ensures you see amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean. This drive is part of the "Wild Atlantic Way" which is a driving route that follows the entire West Coast of Ireland.
We make our way through the Burren - one of the famous landscapes of Ireland! It is famous for its Limestone Rock, as far as the eye can see, and reaching down to the sea shore. Stop at the "Mini Cliffs" which are a great site to experience this area, and enjoy the coast.
Pass through the beautiful landscape of the Doolin region, with uninterrupted views of the Aran Islands and Doolin Harbour. Take a stop in Doolin, with the time to enjoy lunch for those who are hungry. There is a traditional carvery lunch available for those who would like to enjoy local food (not included).
The Cliffs of Moher
Arrive at the world famous Cliffs of Moher, one of the world's great natural attractions where you can enjoy a relaxed walk, and breathtaking views. Save a whopping 6 euro entry fee! The tour company is proud to include the amazing Atlantic Edge Exhibition! Atlantic Edge is the exciting interpretive exhibition at the Cliffs of Moher and its award-winning new Visitor Experience. Housed in an innovative underground building a huge domed cave contains images, exhibits, displays & experiences that will delight young and old alike. Stop at the Cliffs for 1,5 h.
Bunratty Castle Photo Stop
Stop at the village of Bunratty, with the opportunity to take photos of Bunratty Castle, famed for its medieval banquets. There will also be a chance to visit the nearby Woolen Mills store, or for those who prefer, you can get a snack or maybe even a pint of Guinness in "Durty Nelly's" - a famous traditional country pub. Then depart from Bunratty and for the return back to Dublin!
Arrive back in Dublin City Center
Arrive back in Dublin city center with your thirst for knowledge quenched after a fun and relaxing day out in the west of Ireland. Tour arrives into the city center at 8 pm approx.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Day Tour From Dublin
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Day Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.