Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Cork Including Bunratty Castle
OverviewDepart Cork city after breakfast. By the early afternoon, you will be enjoying the breathtaking views of the Cliffs of Moher. You will also experience a trip to the city of Limerick, the lunar landscap of the Burren, and Bunratty Castle.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour7.30am Check In At Cork Bridge St Tourism Office
Depart Cork and enjoy a scenic drive across the beautiful golden vale of Cork, to historic Limerick city. This city is the setting for blockbuster novel and movie Angela's Ashes, and is also the home of the Munster rugby team. View King John's Castle and River Shannon before continue via County Clare to the west coast of Ireland.Cliffs of Moher
Spend 1.5 hours at the Cliffs of Moher - one of the world's greatest natural attractions. These cliffs stand 1/3 the size of the Empire State Building and have large populations of puffins and gannets. You can enjoy a hike or a relaxed walk, while gazing in amazement at this geological and natural beauty. The Cliffs of Moher also have shops and restaurants, anything from snacks and souvenirs available in plenty. Visitor charges at the Cliffs are included in the tour price saving you 6. You will also receive a complimentary ticket to the award winning Atlantic Edge exhibition that examines all aspects of the mighty Cliffs of Moher.Doolin
Depart from the Cliffs of Moher for a stop in Doolin, a lovely village where you may wish to enjoy a traditional Irish pub lunch (optional), maybe a seafood chowder with a pint of the local Doolineer pint (optional). On the way, have superb views of the Atlantic coast and the Aran Islands.The Burren
Depart Doolin and visit one of the most unusual limestone surfaces anywhere - the Burren, a lunar landscape dating back 300 million years with unique features such as underground lakes and waterfalls. If it's the right season you may see one of the 26 different types of orchids that grow here right on beautiful Galway Bay. Stroll through this rugged surface and understand how Neil Armstrong felt when he set foot on the moon in August 1969. The tour continues with a coastal drive along Galway Bay.Photo stop at Bunratty Castle
Stop at Bunratty Castle, for a photo stop and a chance to grab a coffee and refresh yourself. You can easily imagine Norman knights, Gaelic warriors, and jousting chieftains at this hallowed spot.Return to Cork
Leave Bunratty Castle for a pleasant drive back to Cork, passing through the rolling hills of the "Golden Vale". Arrive in Cork approx 6 pm inspired and mesmerized by a great day on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Cork Including Bunratty Castle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Cork Including Bunratty Castle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.