Cliffs Of Moher Explorer - Galway
OverviewIf you're into walking, hiking, photography, exploring or quite simply wish to take your time and enjoy a day at the world famous Cliffs of Moher (Wild Atlantic Way - Signature Point), then this is the tour for you. Our Cliffs of Moher Explorer tour has a minimum 5 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher. Entry fee included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDeparting from Merchants Road, Galway at 9am daily, your fully trained, local driver / guide will take you on a scenic journey south along the Wild Atlantic Way, through the lunar-like landscape of the Burren and on to the Cliffs of Moher.Heading towards the Cliffs of Moher you will pass through the picturesque villages of Clarenbridge, Kilcolgan, Ballindereen, Kinvara, Ballyvaughan and Doolin. Along the way you will see Medieval ruins, 16th century tower house castles, churches and graveyards, dry stone walls, quays and harbours, ponies and horses, calves and cows, lambs and sheep and maybe even a leprechaun or two.
Turning right at Ballyvaughan, your local driver/guide will follow the coastline of Clare and Galway Bay south along the Wild Atlantic Way via Blackhead (Wild Atlantic Way - Discovery Point), Fanore Strand (Wild Atlantic Way - Discovery Point).
From here you can witness the power of the Atlantic Ocean as it battles the coastline of Ireland, this is the Wild Atlantic Way! You will also see Connemara in the distance, the Aran Islands and Galway Bay.
Once at the Cliffs of Moher, your local driver/guide will present you with your complimentary ticket to the Cliffs of Moher visitor centre, the Atlantic Edge.Now you have a minimum of 5 hours to spend as you wish at the Cliffs of Moher.
Following the Cliffs of Moher stop, you return to Galway through the limestone, glacio-karst Burren landscape and via Lisdoonvarna, home to the world famous matchmaking festival held every September.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Explorer
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Explorer
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fauna and Flora Connemara National Park - 1-Day Self Guided Tour
- Guided Beach Horse Riding Excursion: Wild Atlantic Way Connemara
- Galway Food Tour
- Guided Cliffs of Moher Day Trip along the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway
- Deep Sea Angling in Connemara - 1-Day Guided Fishing Tour from Clifden
- 4-Day Wild Atlantic Way e-Bike Cycling Holiday from Galway