OverviewExplore the world famous Cliffs of Moher on an 8-hour day tour from Limerick, where you will marvel at Ireland's famous landscape on a scenic driver along the world famous Atlantic. There will be time to stop en route for photo opportunities in Kinvara fishing village and the lovely Bunratty Castle.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour09:30 AM DAILY Depart Limerick Tourist Office
Leave historic Limerick City, and en-route, view King Johns Castle and the river Shannon. Continue via County Clare to the west coast of Ireland.Cliffs Of Moher
Spend 1.5 hours at the Cliffs of Moher - one of the world's greatest natural attractions. The cliffs stand 1/3 the size of the Empire State Building and have large populations of puffins and gannets. You can enjoy a hike or a relaxed walk, while gazing in amazement at this geological and natural beauty. The Cliffs of Moher also have shops and restaurants, anything from snacks and souvenirs available in plenty. Visitor charges at the Cliffs are included in the tour price saving you €6. You will also receive a complimentary ticket to the award winning Atlantic Edge exhibition that examines all aspects of the mighty Cliffs of Moher.Doolin
Depart from the Cliffs of Moher for a stop in Doolin, a lovely village where you may wish to enjoy a traditional Irish pub lunch (optional), maybe a seafood chowder with a pint of the local Doolineer pint (optional). On the way we will have superb views of the Atlantic coast and the Aran Islands.Burren
Depart Doolin and visit one of the most unusual limestone surfaces anywhere - the Burren, a lunar landscape dating back 300 million years with unique features such as underground lakes and waterfalls. If it's the right season you may see one of the 26 different types of orchids that grow here right on beautiful Galway Bay. As you stroll through this rugged surface you'll understand how Neil Armstrong felt when he set foot on the moon in August 1969. The tour continues with a coastal drive along Galway Bay.Bunratty Castle - photo stop
Stop at Bunratty Castle, for the chance to grab a coffee and refresh yourself. You can easily imagine Norman Knights, Gaelic warriors and Jousting Chieftains at this hallowed spot.The Fond Farewell
Leave Bunratty Castle for the short return drive to Limerick. The tour finishes at 5pm approx. (Passengers from.UL please note that due to traffic conditions you will be dropped off in the city center)
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Full-Day Tour From Limerick
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Full-Day Tour From Limerick
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please note: You must reconfirm your pickup location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.