Cliffs Of Moher, King John's Castle And The Burren Tour From Dublin
OverviewSpend an unforgettable day travelling from Dublin to the west of Ireland to visit the word famous Cliffs of Moher, King John's Castle and the Burren, stop for lunch at one of the west coast’s finest restaurant for an additional €30.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourKing Johns Castle
Our first stop is the 13th century King Johns Castle of county Limerick. The castle itself was built by the notorious King John, brother of famous Richard the Lionheart, and is widely regarded as one of the best-preserved Norman castles in all of Europe.
The castle itself was built upon an old Viking settlement and our tour will give us insight of the medieval era of Ireland ranging from the viking invaders to the Lords of Ireland. (Entrance Fee Included) Following our visit to King Johns Castle we will drive through Lisdoonvarna the home of the oldest matchmaking festival in the world and Kilfenora home of one of Irelands most popular traditional Cil bands.
Wild Atlantic Way Coastal Drive
Following our castle visit, we will drive along the Wild Atlantic Way which is brimming with magical views, including the Aran Islands and the surfing beaches of Fanore and Galway Bay. During our coastal drive, we will take you off the beaten track and visit the famous baby cliffs.
These hidden treasures are a pleasure and a splendid surprise for our guests. Shorter than their big cousins, the Cliffs of Moher, these smaller cliffs offer the ideal opportunity to catch a glimpse of whales and dolphins swimming off our Atlantic Coast. In addition, our stop at the baby cliffs will provide the perfect opportunity to ramble over the magical limestone landscape known as the Burren region.
For lunch we will stop at the traditional village of Doolin. This village boasts some of the best traditional Irish pubs and restaurants where you can order renowned local dishes including Doolins famous seafood chowder, soda bread and freshly brewed Guinness.
Cliffs of Moher
We arrive at the world famous Cliffs of Moher, one of the world's great natural attractions where you can enjoy a relaxing walk and breathtaking views. Rising 820 feet above sea- level and standing only 100 feet shorter than the Eiffel Tower, the Cliffs offer a stunning overlook of the Galway Bay, Aran Islands, and the rugged Connemara wilderness. You will have plenty of time to enjoy all the Cliffs have to offer with this one hour and thirty minute stop the perfect amount of time based upon years of guest feedback.
Return to Dublin
On our journey back to Dublin we will take a comfort stop where you can stretch your legs or grab a snack before our final trek. We will get you back to Dublin for approximately 19:30, with plenty of time to enjoy the evening. You can request to be dropped off either in downtown Dublin, where our driver can recommend restaurants, pubs, and entertainment for you to pursue, or we can drop you off at the same hotel you were collected from this morning.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher, King John's Castle And The Burren Tour From Dublin
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels (Refer to voucher for details)
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher, King John's Castle And The Burren Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information on which hotels we operate pick-ups from.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Giants Causeway Day Tour from Dublin
- Glendalough and Wicklow Mountains Day Trip from Dublin
- Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
- Early Access: Book of Kells Including Exterior Tour of Dublin Castle
- Northern Ireland Day Trip from Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour and Giant's Causeway
- Titanic Visitor Experience and Giants Causeway Day Trip from Dublin