OverviewTake in Ireland with a 14-hour trip to one of its most famed destinations. Explore the countryside starting at 7am with stops along the way to take in other spectacular sights including Dunguaire Castle, Twelve Bens, Galway, the Burren and plenty more. Admire the Cliffs of Moher both in person and through the interactive displays in the Visitor Center.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter departing Dublin, your first stop of the day will be at Athlone Applegreen station. You will have the opportunity to stretch your legs and maybe get yourself a coffee or breakfast. This is a 10 - 15 minute photo stop.
After arriving in Galway, you will have 1 hour to explore this amazing little city with cobbled streets. Your guide will walk you to Shop street and Lynch's castle. You will have the opportunity to explore the city on your own or join your guide in showing you to the main street of Galway.
You will now follow the entire Wild Atlantic way between Galway and Ennistymon. Passing historic landmarks such as Dunguaire Castle etc. And driving through villages like Kinvara, Ballyvaughan, and Kilfenora.
Next you will stop for 30 minutes at the Burren. Where you can enjoy fantastic views out to the Aran Islands, Galway Bay and on a clear day the 12 Bens mountain range. Be sure to bring your camera, as the unusual karst rocks make for some dramatic photo opportunities, and views stretch out towards the Aran Islands and the Twelve Bens mountain range. Here you can find Mediterranean, Arctic and Alpine plants growing next to each other.
Finally arriving at the day's star-attraction - the magnificent Cliffs of Moher. With 1.5 hours to explore, you'll have ample time to walk along the 702 foot (214 metres) high cliffs, learn more about the natural wonder in the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Center, and take plenty of photos. Don't forget to do the Ledge experience inside the visitor centre. Entrance fees included.
The tour now heads back inland. This route is filled with amazing views, Norman Tower houses, lakes, horses and other farm animals. A great way to see how real life and farming works in the West of Ireland.
We will now stop at Kilmacduagh Monastery for 30 minutes. Kilmacduagh Monastery has one of the finest collections of monastic buildings in the country. A very rare chance to take pictures of a 12th century Round Tower located among this abundance of early christian buildings dating back to the 11th century.
Arriving in Dublin around 7:30pm - 8:30pm.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Tour From Dublin
- Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for small children or those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
Group of 12 people or more will not be accepted, even if the group make separate bookings: Up to 60 people on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.