- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourStart your day with an early morning pickup from your Dublin hotel, or meet your guide in the city center. As you travel toward Ireland’s west coast — the country’s wildest and arguably most beautiful region — listen to tales about Irish history and culture. Gaze out as you cruise along parts of the Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s first long-distance driving route, on route to County Clare, where you’ll see the medieval Bunratty Castle and the surfing village of Lahinch from the window.
Upon arrival at the Cliffs of Moher, grab a drink or some food at the cafe (own expense), then venture into the visitor center. Discreetly built into the landscape, it hosts a range of engaging exhibits and displays relating to the cliffs. Visit the on-site theater to experience the thrill of the Ledge, an exhilarating virtual-reality cliff-face adventure.
After leaving the visitor center, take some time to admire the cliffs’ dramatic beauty. Standing 700-foot high and stretching five miles (eight kilometers) along the raging coast, they are truly awe-inspiring. Head to a viewing platform for magnificent vistas. Feel the spray from the incessant waves as you gaze out into the distance.
After two hours, hop back on your comfortable coach and continue on to the Burren, a vast patchwork of rocks and greenery that’s supports hundreds of native plant species. After a walk across the lunar limestone terrain, move on to Galway City, passing the traditional fishing village of Kinvara and the 16th-century Dunguaire Castle on the way.
Get an overview of Galway’s history during a 30-minute walking tour. Then take some free time to get to know the city on your own. Walk through its pretty streets and squares soaking up the bohemian atmosphere, and perhaps recharge with a drink and some food at one of the laid-back bars or cafes (own expense).
In late afternoon, reconnect with your guide, who will join you on the return journey to Dublin, where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way And Galway City From Dublin
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to the Cliffs of Moher
- Guided walking tour Galway City
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way And Galway City From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please advise one of the available pickup locations upon check out in the special requirements field
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Dublin
- Blarney Castle And Cork Day Trip From Dublin
- Giant's Causeway Day Trip From Dublin
- Dublin Traditional Irish Music Pub Crawl
- Northern Ireland Day Trip From Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour And Giant's Causeway
- 24hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- City Sightseeing Dublin
- Dublin City Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Dublin Pass - Free Entry To Over 30 Attractions