Travel to the most beautiful and ancient parts of Ireland. Visiting site from 5800 year old Dolmens to the most majestic sight in Ireland, The Cliffs of Moher. You will be taken on a journey not only by air-conditioned coach but by the stories and history, humor and passion that your guide will have for this region.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBoard the coach, wave goodbye to Dublin as you depart for the Wild West. Along the way there will be a short break for coffee and an Irish breakfast roll. Arrive in Galway and begin your trip to the Cliffs of Moher via Dunguaire Castle and Kinvara, then on to Ballyvaughan where your guide will show you the remains of an early Celtic forts.
Next visit the Poulnabrone Dolmen, one of the most ancient religious sites in Ireland at 5800 years old, before stopping at Kilfenora for a visit of the Celtic High Crosses. Arrive in the quaint fishing village of Doolin to enjoy some lunch (try the famous seafood chowder at Gus O'Conner's or some delicious fudge from the Doolin Chocolate Shop).
Arrive at the Cliffs of Moher. This is the highlight of the day with ample time to walk the cliff edge and enjoy one of the most incredible natural sites in the world. After this you will depart the Cliffs of Moher, returning to Galway via the Coast Road with spectacular views over the Aran Islands and Galway Bay - returning to Galway shortly after 6pm. You will then Depart Galway at around 6:30pm for the journey back to Dublin, arriving back at approximately 9pm.
Inclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Tour With Doolin Village And Galway Bay Coastal Drive From Dublin
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Cliffs Of Moher Tour With Doolin Village And Galway Bay Coastal Drive From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Dublin
- Blarney Castle And Cork Day Trip From Dublin
- Giant's Causeway Day Trip From Dublin
- Dublin Traditional Irish Music Pub Crawl
- Northern Ireland Day Trip From Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour And Giant's Causeway
- Newgrange And Hill Of Tara Day Trip From Dublin
- 24hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- City Sightseeing Dublin
- Dublin City Hop On Hop Off Tour