Climb Mount Toubkal In 2 Days From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewMount Toubkal is the highest mountain in North Africa, reaching 4167m at its peak. Your ascent will take two days and culminate in a spectacular and stunning view of the Atlas Mountains and the Toubkal National Park. Trek to Toubkal summit, the highest peak in Northern Africa and admire the stunning panoramic views of the high Atlas Mountains. Start the trek from Imlil to Toubkal Refuge via Aremd and the Mizane Valley. Visit the shrine of Sidi Chamharouch and enjoy a scenic ride from Marrakech to the village of Imlil.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourDay 1: Marrakech-Imlil- Toubkal Refuge.
Departing Marrakech around 9am in the morning to Imlil after a welcome drink. Leaving Imlil behind, enjoy a scenic ride south towards the craggy peaks and plunging valleys of the Toubkal Massif passing the village of Aremd the biggest and highest village in the Imlil Valley and then onto the shrine of Sidi Chamarouch. Stop 1 hour for Lunch and visit the cascading waterfall that rests beside it. Continue the trek, snaking and zigzagging your way up to the Toukbal Refuge, where you will stop for the night. (4-5 hours of walking)
Day 2: Toubkal - Imlil- Marrakech
An early start will take you to the top of the highest peak in North Africa. The summit has an incomparable view of the Atlas Mountains, the Sahara Desert and the environments that have enclosed them for centuries. Then descend to the refuge for lunch. The day involves around 8 hours walking and finishes back in Imlil followed by the drive to Marrakech.
Inclusions for Climb Mount Toubkal In 2 Days From Marrakech
- Private Transport from and back to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
- Overnight accommodation in Toubkal Refuge
- All Food for 2 day ( Breakfast Lunch Dinner )
- Mule to carry the bags
- sleeping bag
Exclusions for Climb Mount Toubkal In 2 Days From Marrakech
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Good walking shoes are recommended and sun cream, sunglasses and camera
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet Day Trip from Marrakech
- Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Private Tour: Moroccan Kasbahs from Marrakech