Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course - Cabo San LucasWrite a Review
Opened in 20017 and tucked in the rolling foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, only 15 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport and just five minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo, the Nicklaus Design golf course at Club Campestre is the centerpiece of a 550-acre master-planned community. Always in top condition, Campestre is a local favorite and represents the best value in Los Cabos. It has been voted the favorite golf course by Los Cabos Locals and offers fantastic ocean views from ever hole and the best value of all the resort courses in Los Cabos.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Make your way to Club Campestre San JosÃ© forÂ verdant fairways, chiseled into sloping desert terrain, that offer fine views of the Sea of Cortes from every hold. One foursome may tee off every 10 minutes, and a play a full round of 18 holes in about 4.5 hours.
Among the feature holes on this beautifully maintained facility is the risk-reward par-5 7th hole, a double-dogleg that plays to a well-bunkered peninsula green. Campestreâs picturesque back nine ascends to higher ground, circulating players around a rolling desert plateau high above the sea. The par-3 11th, stretching to 216 yards, plays to a large green with false fronts on all sides.
At the par-5 13th hole, a trio of cross bunkers defends the landing area, forcing players to either lay up or carry the ball 235 yards to clear the hazards. The par-5 17th hole (at 606 yards, the longest hole on the course) brings a deep pot bunker in the center of the fairway into play. Campestreâs par-4 18th hole, which drops to a dished-out fairway bisected by a long, multi-lobed waste bunker, plays to a well-defended green backdropped by the sparkling Sea of Cortes.
Inclusions for Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Facial towel
- One shared golf cart per round with GPS
- Use of driving range prior to round
Exclusions for Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Rental Clubs (available to rent at 55 USD including Tax)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our Pace of Play is 4 hours, 30 minutes. By booking this reservation you are in agreement andãacknowledgementãof our pace of play requirements
Dress Code (Golfers and Riders):ã Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared golf shirts and Bermuda / golf style shorts are allowed. ãPlease note that denim, swimwear, cut-offs, t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, and flip flops are not permitted
Outside food and beverage is not permitted
Riders are permitted based on availability of golf carts and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please contact the golf course the same day of play, to confirm availability. Rider fee: $35 USD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.