Cluj-Napoca Via Ferrata Day Trip - Târgu MureșWrite a Review
OverviewAre you looking for a new challenge? An escape from everyone's expectations and the urge to meet your own ones? Try a most exhilarating way of exploring a natural freedom in the Via Ferrata of the Turda Gorges, a climbing path where one of the richest and most scenic karst landscape in Romania is to be found.
We`ll teach you all the necessary techniques, provide you with proper equipment, and we`ll set off to an adventure that will allow us to experience the exquisite beauty of the Turda Gorges from a totally different perspective.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourWe will depart Targu - Mures at 09.00 o`clock and head towards Turda Gorge. The drive takes about 1 hour.
After preparations and instructions we will start the hike through the Gorge and head towards our entry point. The hike takes about half an hour.
From the entry point we start our climb. The climb to the top is one that lasts 2 hours at most, it indeed takes some physical effort, but it is most surely suitable for non-experienced climbers as well. We will stop on the way, to make photos and have a rest. Once at the top, we`ll enjoy our beautiful view, while having a small picnic. Afterwards we`ll head back down on a hiking trail, this takes about half an hour to 45 minutes. After a great day we are ready to head home.
Inclusions for Cluj-Napoca Via Ferrata Day Trip
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cluj-Napoca Via Ferrata Day Trip
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.