Coastal Bike Tour And Mangrove Cruise From Merida
OverviewBiking through a couple of coastal towns until we reach a community project that consists of a small boat ride inside the mangrove forest in order to arrive at a beautiful cenote. Later we will head towards a beautiful secluded beach to relax and enjoy a delicious ceviche.
Know More about this tourLooking for an enjoyable day at the beach with a twist? An one - hour and a half driveto the biking start point will be part of the adventure since the scenery is perfect (tons of palm trees, birds and local people are part or it).
Instructions and equipment handout will be provided to start the 1.5 hr ride. It is an easy 10 miles path throughvillages and backroads until we arrive to the mangroves to rent a boat. Afterwards some fresh seaside beach lunch and a transfer back to your hotel.
Private transportation, support vehicle if needed, host and local guides, lunch during tour, bike rental, entrance fees, tips
in restaurants, vehicles with travel insurance is included.
Inclusions for Coastal Bike Tour And Mangrove Cruise From Merida
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Coastal Bike Tour And Mangrove Cruise From Merida
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayapan and Homun Town from Merida
- Celestun Tour from Merida
- Private Chichen Itza and Ik-kil from Merida
- Private Tour to Campeche city from Merida
- Private Day Trip: Izamal and Ak Ruins with Hacienda Visit from Merida
- Private Tour: Celestun Biosphere Reserve from Merida
- Private Tour: Izamal and Cenotes from Merida
- Private Tour: Uxmal and Sotuta de Peon with Lunch