Coastal Redwoods Visit With San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
OverviewCombine a half-day trip to Muir Woods and the seaside town of Sausalito with a hop-on hop-off tour by open-top, double-decker bus. Wander the paths through a coastal redwood forest, now a national monument. Then set out for the city's best-known sights at 20 different stops; ticket valid for 24 hours.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourThis ultimate package combines two half-day experiences with a visit to the California redwoods. Enjoy a 24-Hour pass on a double decker bus to see all of San Francisco's famous sites.
Muir Woods National Monument and Sausalito(3.5 Hours)
Board your coach at Fisherman's Wharf and venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument, an isolated canyon filled with coastal redwoods (entrance fee included). Wander among towering trees wrapped in Northern Californias signature fog, and smell the crisp fragrance while awestruck by thethick trunks and soaring canopies. Learn from your guide about this important piece of California's natural history along the way.
Next, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint waterfront of Sausalito town. Want to spend more time exploring its timeless cafes and artsy boutiques...hop off the bus and return to San Francisco by ferry boat (optional). Otherwise, enjoy the short ride back to San Francisco via the Golden Gate Bridge!
Hop-on and Hop-off Tour (24 Hour Pass)
Seeworld-renowned San Francisco landmarks from an open-top, double-decker bus. Travel at your own pace, hopping off at 20 different stops to explore attractions thatinterest you most. Or stay on the bus for the entire2.5- to 3-hour route. Learn about the city's fascinating history from live commentaryor audio headset. See the Itineraryfor a list of stops.
Inclusions for Coastal Redwoods Visit With San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Coastal Redwoods Visit With San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Hop-on hop-off tour bus stops:
- Stop 1: Corner of Jefferson & Mason Streets (starting point for hop-on, hop-off)
- Stop 2: Holiday Inn Northpoint between Jones & Columbus
- Stop 3: Washington Square - Columbus & Jones Streets
- Stop 4: Embarcadero Center - Corner of Clay & Battery Streets
- Stop 5: Ferry Building - Market Street between Stuart & Spear Streets
- Stop 6: Union Square South - Geary Street across from Macy’s
- Stop 7: Hilton Hotel - Corner of Mason & Ellis Streets
- Stop 8: Civic Center - Fulton Street between Larkin & Hyde Streets
- Stop 9: SF Jazz Center - Corner of Fell & Franklin Streets
- Stop 10: Alamo Square - Corner of Fell & Pierce Streets
- Stop 11: Haight Ashbury - Haight & Shrader Streets
- Stop 12: California Academy of Sciences - Golden Gate Park
- Stop 13: Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point
- Stop 14: Palace of Fine Arts - Richardson & Francisco Streets
- Stop 15: Marina Neighborhood - Lombard & Fillmore Streets
- Stop 16: Lombard Street Corridor - Lombard & Gough Streets
- Stop 17: Union Square North: Post & Powell Streets
- Stop 18: Chinatown Gate - Grant and Bush Streets
- Stop 19: Portsmouth Square - Kearny & Clay Streets
- Stop 20: Pier 35 Cruise Terminal - The Embarcadero
- Stop 21: Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf (then return to Stop 1)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Complimentary hotel shuttle service is available with advance notice
Hop-on hop-off tour narration available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and Korean.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.