Coasteering Morning Trip
OverviewCoasteering is the fastest growing Adventure Sport in the UK and one of the best Natural Adventure Sports that you could ever try! Northern Ireland has some of the most dramatic Coastlines in Europe. We have spent years selecting the best venues on offer! It's a match made in Heaven... So why not throw yourself into the action?
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourGet ready for a scenic coastal adventure as you meet your guide at 10am outside of Ballintoy Harbor. Before you embark for the morning of coasteering, you'll first be outfitted with wetsuit, helmet, neoprene socks and gloves, as well as a comfortable buoyancy aid for some added safety while swimming.
This trip in total lasts 2.5 hours, and after an introductory coasteering briefing about proper techniques and safety, you'll set out on foot to scramble, splash, and scour the rugged coast. Pass by sea caves and hidden beaches that are only accessible by foot, and if you're feeling brave and up to the challenge, there are even sections where you can summon the courage to do a bit ofcliff jumping. To prove you completed the entire experience, all participants will receive a photo as a souvenir of the adventure. With your heart racing and adrenaline pumping, the tour concludes at Ballintoy Harbor around 12:30pm.
Inclusions for Coasteering Morning Trip
- Professional guide
- All safety gear as described above
- Free photo of your experience
Exclusions for Coasteering Morning Trip
- Transportation to/from attraction
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Off season bookings are subject to availability (October - April) to avoid disappointment during this period we advise booking at least 5 days in advance and being flexible with your chosen date
All participants must bring sturdy shoes such as hiking boots or trainers, as well as a towel, clothes to get wet, and shorts for over the wetsuit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport