Cobá, Cenote Multum Ha, Tulum And Playa Paraiso From Playa Del Carmen
OverviewINCLUDED Entrance to all archaeological sites Transportation on authorized vehicles with A/CFood buffet Certified guideProfessional driver Cold drinks during the tourAccident insurance Cenote entranceSmall groups, max. 12 persons
Know More about this tourCoba, in Maya: Murky Water (although shuffled other meanings) is located west of the coast of Tulum. At its peak had a population of about 50,000 inhabitants and an area of eighty square miles, but what we will show them two square kilometers which is preserved and rebuilt, the rest relies on the dense Yucatan jungle. Highlights its main pyramid 42m height Nohoch Mul named. Other notable buildings are the Coba Group, two ball games, their trails and Sacb or white road to the Mayan people.
Located 10 minutes from Coba on the race find a booth where you will pay your access to Choo-Ha cenote in Spanish means water dripping because throughout the interior are stalactites are constantly filtering.
You go down by wooden stairs a bit steep to continue must be careful because as it is a very humid place the following steps are very wet, youll be impressed from here as the formations of the roof are at your fingertips in addition to stairs appear to float inside the cavern that opens to let you see its wonders.
Tulum in the Mayan language: three walls, is the only archaeological site built in the Caribbean coastline.
Known in antiquity as Zama, meaning dawn in Maya, it was a fully commercial city. Within its walls he lived the noble and merchant class. It stands above the rest of buildings Castle with its spectacular effects of light and shade during the spring and fall equinoxes at dawn. Also noteworthy is the temple of the paintings where even today one can distinguish red pigments. The Spanish conquistador Juan de Grijalva likened the beauty of Tulum to the city of Seville when he discovered this unique city.
Inclusions for Cobá, Cenote Multum Ha, Tulum And Playa Paraiso From Playa Del Carmen
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Cobá, Cenote Multum Ha, Tulum And Playa Paraiso From Playa Del Carmen
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya