Coba And Cenote Swim With Lunch From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewGo to the highest pyramid of the Mexican Mayan Culture and get amazed by one of the mos important cities of that ancient culture! Have a delicious regional meal at a real Mayan Village, and refresh yourself on a beautiful cenote on this all day-all inclusive tour.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourBe ready for pickup in your hotel lobby at 8am. You´ll drive directly to Cobá, where a certified guide will spend three hours explaining every aspect of this ancient city and of the Mayan Culture. The center of the Mayans' ancient system of stone roadways (or sacbeobs), Cobá was once home to 50,000 people. Climb up the Yucatan's tallest pyramid, Nohoch Mul, for breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding jungle.
Afterward, head to a beautiful nearby cenote and refresh yourself in its crystal-clear waters with a swim or snorkeling (snorkel equipment not included). To refuel, a delicious regional meal at a nearby Mayan village will be waiting for you, followed by a pottery class from the locals. Spend some time at the local zoo or shop for souvenirs before heading back to your Cancun hotel.
Lunch, snacks, bottled water, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from Cancun are included on this all day-all tour.
Inclusions for Coba And Cenote Swim With Lunch From Cancun
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Coba And Cenote Swim With Lunch From Cancun
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Snorkel equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.