On this tour you will visit the most popular archaeological sites in the Riviera Maya, where you will learn more about the culture and traditions. Both visits have certified guides to resolve all doubts generated during the visit. In Coba you may climb one of the largest ruins in the Yucatan called Nohoch-muul and visit a Mayan community.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Cancun, visit a Mayan community where locals will share personal stories of their heritage, offering incomparable insights into Mayan history, traditions, and ways of life. Then, you will enjoy a delicious lunch with choices of chicken fajitas. Beef Fajitas, panela cheese or Chile Relleno plus beans, rice and tortillas Afterwards, you will head to discover the ruins of Tulum. Admire the incredible Caribbean views from this site which is located right on the sea.Â
Head to Coba Ruins to discover this great archaeological site. Walk around the ruins and learn about its history from your certified and professional guide. Here, you can also climb one of the largest pyramids in the Yucatan called Nohoch-muul.
After two great visits, you'll head back to your hotel.
â¢ A la carte (chicken fajitas. Beef Fajitas, panela cheese chile relleno) linings such as beans rice and tortillas
Inclusions for Coba And Tulum Ruins Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 2 bottles of water (500ml)
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites
- Lunch (chicken fajitas. Beef Fajitas, panela cheese or chile relleno)
Exclusions for Coba And Tulum Ruins Tour
- Train in Tulum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.