Coba Express From Cancun
OverviewExplore Coba, the oldest Mayan cityin the Yucatan Peninsula, on a tour that takes you through spectacular landscapes in the middle of the jungle and offers you the magical experience of climbing to the top of one of the highest constructions in ancient Mayan civilization.This tour was created for those who want to enjoy and learn from the Mayan Culture and return to the hotel on time for lunch.Discover Mexico with Cancun Passion!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourPick up will take place betwen 7am and 8:20 am depending on the location. You will head to Coba, arriving at 10:30 am. Then you will spend2 hours on a guided tour of the site followed by some free time to explore on your own.
One of the most important benefits of the tour is that all the paths are covered by shade of trees making the walking a pleasant experience while learning from the professional guidance.
Optional there are tricycle rides for rental on the walking paths for those who want to avoid walking for somecircumstance.
Tour includes pick up and drop off from most of the hotels lobbies.
Comfortable transportation with air conditioned.
Light breakfast on board the transport.
Professional guide on board.
Entrance fee to the site.
Spectacular tour for everybody.
Inclusions for Coba Express From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast (bread,juice, fruit)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Coba Express From Cancun
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park
- Private Transfer from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone
- Ventura Unlimited Pack
- Extreme Excursion Zipline ATV Tarzan jump and Cenote Maya
- Romantic Cancun Cruise with Lobster Dinner 2 x 1
- Chichen Itza Shared Day Trip with Cenote Swim and Valladolid
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
- 4X1 (4TOURS FOR 1 PRICE) TULUM, COB, CENOTE SWIM AND PLAYA DEL CARMEN