06:30 to 08:00 a.m. Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun
09:00 to 10:00 a.m. Arrival to Coba, or Maya village (according to the logistics)
Coba. (2 hours).
Visit temples and the legendary ballgame of this majestic archeological site. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Mul, the highest temple around, from the top of which you will enjoy breathtaking views of the amazing jungle that surrounds the site. Optional bike rental is available at the site.
Mayan Villages. (3.5 hours).
- Chimuch: This Mayan community still lives from agriculture, you will have the opportunity to see how the Maya live and learn from their culture and traditions.
- A refreshing dip in the crystal, clear fresh water of the beautiful Cenote (underground cave).
- Mayan ritual. Be part of an authentic blessing ceremony that a Shaman will perform for you with copal incense.
- Maya village. Learn about how the local village has evolved with ecotourism and understand their economic and social growth.
- Traditional meal. Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Drop off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun (approximately time).
The expedition includes: Transportation for small groups, traditional lunch, water, archaeological tour guide, entrance fee to Coba, towel and lockers.
Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, hat, extra set of clothes and cash or credit card for crafts and photos.