Coba Ruins And Punta Laguna Biosphere Reserve Day Trip - Playa Del CarmenWrite a Review
OverviewCome experience a day that is rich in history, impressive and refreshing. Full of adventure, a truly unique destination outside the activity path that makes a whole day trip worthwhile. Climb the highest Mayan pyramid ruins while you still can and capture the breathtaking panorama that this view provides. Bicycle around this archaeological site under the shadow of the treetops. Watch howler and spider Monkeys climb about in their natural habitat in the protected, natural biosphere reserve. This is nature at it's best,take the Ziplineor Kayak your way across the lagoon, you will not be disappointed. Cool off in one of the most distinctive hole in the ground cenotes that features skulls at the very bottom. Feeling hungry we have you covered with an organic Mayan meal with vegan options at Enrique's house in Nuevo Durango.
Know More about this tour
Start the day with 8am pickup ensuring you have a great full day ahead of you. You will be stopping for breakfast at a local spot before heading to Coba archaeological site. Once at Coba, you will have your very own guide.
Next up, you will be at the Punta Laguna Biosphere Reserve where you will see a variety of monkeys in their natural habitat wrapped in sounds from the green jungle. Here you can zip-line or kayak your way across the lagoon. Then, you have time to cool off in a cenote and head for an organic Mayan meal before heading home.Your tour includes round-trip transportation from a central meeting point, breakfast, entrance fees to archaeological site, cenote and reserve, and a professional guide.
Inclusions for Coba Ruins And Punta Laguna Biosphere Reserve Day Trip
Ziplining and Kayaking
Four bottles water per person,1 coconut water each
Lunch meal at Enrique’s.
Exclusions for Coba Ruins And Punta Laguna Biosphere Reserve Day Trip
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age 15
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.