Cocoa Farm And Chocolate Tour - Cuenca
OverviewVisit this beautiful area of the country and discover the flavors, aromas and taste of the Ecuadorian Cacao know as one of the best in the world.This tour is flexible.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
From Cuenca we will drive to Manglares Churute areaviaCajas National Park. This park isone of the most important protected areas in the south of Ecuador and the main source of water for the city of Cuenca. You will marvel at the beautiful scenery found in this area.
After 2 hours drive we will arrive at the Cacao Farm, where the natives will show us some very interesting traditions and secrets of what they call "The Golden Beans". We will learn about the cocoa plants and their different threats as well as different care that must be done, then you will experience the process of toasting and grinding and making your own hot chocolate.You'll be completely chocolate-ed out!
We will find not only cacao but also bananas, coffee, passion fruit, raise and more products that are grown here and that support the local economy. We will also visit a market to experience the local atmosphere and maybe try some local fruits.
After a full day trip we will drop you in Cuenca at your hotel or the location of your choice. Box lunch will be provided during the ride.
Inclusions for Cocoa Farm And Chocolate Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Packed Lunch
- Tour Guide/Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Cocoa Farm And Chocolate Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Birdwatching Tour in Tinajillas Forest area from Cuenca
- Birdwatching Tour in Tamarindo Tropical Forest area from Cuenca
- Biking and Walking City Tour Cuenca
- Camping Tour Cajas National Park
- Cuenca - Cajas NP - Guayaquil or Guayaquil - Cajas NP - Cuenca
- Ingapirca Archeological Site and Cuenca City Tour
- Gualaceo, Chordeleg Villages and Cuenca City Tour
- Ingapirca Archaelogical Site Day Trip from Cuenca