Coffee Museum And Coffee Tour In CoatepecWrite a Review
OverviewThis is the major tourist attraction in the region, with thousands of visitors per year. This tour is for those who share the passion for the art of drinking coffee. You can choose the option to combine your tour with a stay at a hostel in downtown Coatepec.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour coffee tour will take you to the coffee museum which lets visitors know about the origins of quality coffee and the different process steps). The museum features: wet processing plant, dry processing plant, antique rooms, souvenir shop, a parking lot and green areas and gardens full of magic.
Then, you'll visit the coffee plantation to have a close encounter with the extensive and remarkable biodiversity found in this paradise. Together with expert guides, you will discover the great natural wealth of a plantation where more than 300 species of flora and fauna live. You can´t miss it!. You'll depart from the Coffee Museum in 4 x 4 vehicles and then visit plantation of the typical shade-grown Arabica coffee variety, with a tour on pathways to enjoy the beautiful ecosystem. Photograph and marvel our loved waterfall. Taste 3 different coffee beans and then enjoy a Meal (Tacos) and beverages to then return to the Coffee Museum.
You can choose the option to combine your coffee tour with a stay at a hostel in downtown Coatepec which also includes transport to the coffee museum.
Have a memorable time when visiting this great destination in Mexico.
Inclusions for Coffee Museum And Coffee Tour In Coatepec
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Coffee tasting
- Beverages and tacos
- One-night accommodation (if option selected)
- Transport to the coffee museum (if hostel option selected)
Exclusions for Coffee Museum And Coffee Tour In Coatepec
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transport to/from coffee museum (available at an additional cost - $5USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Note: If you choose the 'Coffee Tour Only' option, you may contact the local tour operator if you'd like transportation to the museum. The cost is $5USD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show