Coffee Walking Tour Of Soho And Covent Garden From LondonWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on a 2-hour journey enjoying coffee around Soho and Covent Garden. Take in a full caffeine experience by learning how to prepare, talk about and consume Britain's favorite hot drink. Soak in the delights of London's history with your friendly and professional guide. See some of the oldest, newest and most unique coffee houses in the world. Enjoy 4 Coffee tastings, receive a coffee voucher at the end, indulge into snacks or light refreshments during a cultural and remarkable adventure.
- Led by a local guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Venture into Soho and Covent Garden with your friendly guide to explore 10 years of booming coffee shops in London. Each establishment has a wonderful atmosphere, exceptional service and exquisite coffee, which will leave a memorizing taste within your mouth. Try a range of different caffeine treats that range from original and authentic espressos for the traditionalists at heart, to the V60 innovations for those who are more contemporary.
Enjoy 4 drinks, which will be accompanied by delicious baked goods. Take home a voucher so you can come back and enjoy delicious coffee at your own pace. Soho and Covent Garden are filled with new, hip hangouts that are focusing on the art and science of coffee. From sourcing and roasting their own beans, to experimenting with different brewing processes, to training baristas who like to think their art degree hasnt gone to waste by adorning your beverage with hearts, ferns and swans.
Inclusions for Coffee Walking Tour Of Soho And Covent Garden From London
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Walking tour
- 4 Coffee tastings (Caffeine Included)
- Coffee Voucher
Exclusions for Coffee Walking Tour Of Soho And Covent Garden From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This 2-hour stroll is 1.5km with no steep hills
There is no minimum number of people for this tour to operate
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.