Colaba And South Mumbai Walking Tour
OverviewExplore Colaba and South Mumbai on this 3 hour walking tour! The Colaba area is home to many historical buildings and a variety of architecture. Starting from Regal Cinema, you will walk along the main sights of this wonderful city with your Mumbaikar guide. Enjoy meandering through the quiet lanes of the Kala Ghoda and Fort as well as interacting with locals and enjoying traditional snacks. This tour ensures that you will not only see the major landmarks, but the lesser known areas that are not to be found in the guidebooks.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStarting each morning at 9am this walking tour starts from the heart of Colaba (Regal Cinema) and takes in a range of landmarks at a moderate pace and with several stops. Led by your local guide local alleys and hideaways will be explored as well as the history of the area explained.
There will be chance to pass by local markets, visit local temples and enjoy a local brunch amongst locals. Even potentially a visit to a local family home. We'll pass by parks and watch Mumbaikars at play, including famous cricket maidans and the historical centre of colonial Mumbai. Religious, political, social and cultural attractions all are found together here and will be visited.
Including entry fees to all places visited as part of the itinerary this wander through South Mumbai is a perfect introduction to some of the city's main highlights.
Inclusions for Colaba And South Mumbai Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local Brunch
- Professional and local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Colaba And South Mumbai Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress modestly for when visiting the temples
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age of 3
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Elephanta Caves Excursion from Mumbai
- Good Morning Mumbai : The Spiritual & colorful Morning tour
- Mumbai Half Day City Tour
- Mumbai Morning Bicycle Tour
- Highlights of Mumbai: Sightseeing Tour of Mumbai
- Half-Day Private Trip to Sanjay Gandhi National Park from Mumbai Including the Kanheri Caves