The tour will take you to Collio wine region, famous for its outstanding wines but also for its amazing landscape (about 1500 hectars), which is unmistakably made up of green hills covered by rows of vines that in spring become even more beautiful with the colors of the blossoming cherry trees, with the outlines of the scattered houses and of the white boroughs built around pointed bell towers. Cividale was founded in 53 BC by Julius Caesar and originally called Forum Iulii, from which the name Friuli is derived. Together with the Lombard sites, the Lombard Temple, the Ratchis Altar and Callisto Baptistery, one of the many places of artistic beauty is the Cathedral.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Details :
Hotel or any other preferred pickup location Cruise passenger terminal
Return Details :
If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as the pickup location.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The tour will take you to Collio wine region, famous for its outstanding wines and also for its amazing landscape.
Know More about this tour
- Pickup and drop-off
- Premium wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location,
Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time,
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Trieste: Skocjanske Caves
- Piran Walking Tour and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Trieste
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Trieste
- Following in the Footsteps of the First Lady of USA from Trieste
- Private Tour: Panoramic Slovenian Coastline With Piran
- Trieste-style goulash cooking class with a local
- Trieste Private Tour: Lake Bled & Ljubljana
- Private Tour from Trieste: Postojna Cave And Predjama Castle