Cologne Christmas Sunday Brunch Cruise
OverviewCapture the Christmas spirit as you cruise along the majestic Rhine River through the grand old city of Cologne and indulge in a decadent brunch buffet. Admire the Cologne Cathedral, Old Town (Altstadt), and Rheinauhafen with its marina and eye-catching new buildings. Throughout your cozy Sunday brunch cruise, sing along with Christmas carols and chat with fellow passengers as you savor a holiday feast!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourBring your appetite, and board your heated and covered boat at 10am to begin your festive Sunday cruise along the Rhine River. Christmas music will greet you as you inhale the delicious scents from the brunch buffet and enjoy your welcome drink of sparkling wine or orange juice.
Load up on a variety of hot and cold foods including eggs, cold cuts, salads, pasta, and fish. Sit back and relax as the city of Cologne glides by on either side. Behold stunning Cologne Cathedral, which has the largest facade of any church in the world. This stunning Gothic cathedral and UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of Germanys most popular attractions.
Pass by colorful and vibrant Old Town (Altstadt) with its many restaurants and bars. And see Rheinauhafen, an urban redevelopment project that includes a marina and three architecturally distinctive buildings shaped like construction cranes.
Refill your plate as often as you like, but be sure to leave room for dessert. Throughout your cruise, sing along to your favorite Christmas carols. By the time your 2.5-hour cruise along the Rhine River returns to the beginning departure point, youll be ready to continue your day with independent sightseeing or Christmas shopping.
Inclusions for Cologne Christmas Sunday Brunch Cruise
- Buffet brunch
- 1 welcome drink (sparkling wine or orange juice)
- On-board music
Exclusions for Cologne Christmas Sunday Brunch Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Scrambled eggs with bacon and fried sausages
Beef bouillon with root vegetables and small semolina dumplings
Christmas spiced roast ham in dark beer salsa
Tagliatelle / Spaghetti in creamy cheese sauce / bolognese
Various sides such as vegetables and potatoes
Turkey, roast beef, or pork
Melons with raw/cooked ham
Meatballs and chicken wings
Cold cuts of meat
Plate of smoked fish such as salmon or trout
Garden salads with dressing
Breads, rolls, baguettes, butter, jam, and honey
Cherry with panna cotta cream
Pancakes with forest berries
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Boat is heated and covered
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Cologne Including Meal
- Cologne Super Saver: Sightseeing Cruise and Meal at Hard Rock Cafe Cologne
- Luxury Van Private Arrival Transfer: Cologne/Bonn Airport
- Luxury Vehicle Private Arrival Transfer: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Luxury Van Private Departure Transfer: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Cologne Rhine River Christmas Dinner Cruise
- Cologne Sightseeing Cruise
- Luxury Vehicle Private Departure Transfer: Cologne/Bonn Airport