Cologne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Rhine River Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewExplore the historical city of Cologne at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour and Rhine River sightseeing cruise. With a ticket valid for 48 hours, see top Cologne attractions such as Cologne Cathedral (Klner Dom), the City Hall and the Old Town (Altstadt), and hop on and off the open-top bus at any of the 16 stops to create your own personalized sightseeing itinerary. Complement your bus tour with a 1-hour Rhine River cruise to witness the medieval citys intricate skyline and stunning Rheinauhafen district from the water.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourWith roots dating back to Roman times, Cologne is packed with buildings and monuments that testify to its ancient and medieval past. Add great museums, an impressive postmodern quarter and top-notch shopping and nightlife scenes, and Germanys fourth-largest city has plenty for sightseers.
Armed with your 24-hour ticket (valid from time of first use), board an open-top, double-decker bus to experience Colognes top attractions. Your ticket lets you create your own, personalized itinerary and explore at your own pace simply hop on and off at any of the 16 stops as you wish. See the Itinerary for a full list of stops.
Alternatively, stay aboard for the entire 1.5-hour loop and watch Colognes top landmarks roll by. Learn about the sights from your English- and German-speaking guide or wear your headphones to hear the audio commentary.
Admire top Cologne attractions such as the world-famous Cologne Cathedral (Klner Dom) with its towering twin spires, or perhaps leave the bus to stroll through the picturesque Old Town (Altstadt). Alternatively, hop off at the avant-garde Rheinauhafen quarter and visit the fascinating Chocolate Museum (Schokoladen Museum).
Your hop-on, hop-off ticket includes a 1-hour round-trip cruise on the Rhine River. Board your comfortable sightseeing boat and see Cologne from the water as you drift along the legendary river.
Admire the soaring cathedral, snap photos of the gabled riverfront houses, and pass the Rheinaufen waterfront, famed for its crane towers three blocks shaped like hoisting cranes as the informative onboard commentary brings the landmarks to life.
The hop-on hop-off buses depart every hour daily from morning to evening, while the sightseeing cruises depart every 90 minutes daily, from morning to evening.
Inclusions for Cologne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Rhine River Sightseeing Cruise
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- German- and English-speaking guide on hop-on hop-off bus
- Onboard bus audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- Onboard boat audio commentary in English and German
Exclusions for Cologne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour And Rhine River Sightseeing Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child tickets (ages 3-14) are available at departure point on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.