Cologne Rhine River Christmas Afternoon Cruise
OverviewAn afternoon cruise on the Rhine whilst enjoying relaxing live music is sure to make you smile, before or after you stroll around the renowned Cologne Christmas Markets.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Your Rhine River cruise begins at 3pm atRheingarten in central Cologne, where you'll board in time for a 3:30pm departure.
Enjoy the wintry panorama of Cologne Old Town (Altstadt) on board the new comfortable saloon vessel MS RheinEnergie or MS RheinFantasie. The elegant interior design and superior furnishings add to the warm atmosphere onboard this ship. Even Santa Claus makes an appearance (Friday, Saturday and Sunday cruises only) to add to the festive ambiance on board.
Experience the most beautiful stretches of the Rhine with its stunning landscape and fairytale castles, and capture the true essence of Christmas in style, and see Cologne highlights such asKolner Dom (Cologne Cathedral) andHohenzollernbrcke.
Your cruise concludes at your original departure point after two hours.
Inclusions for Cologne Rhine River Christmas Afternoon Cruise
- Live entertainment
- River cruise
Exclusions for Cologne Rhine River Christmas Afternoon Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.