Cologne Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewEnjoy a one-hour panoramic Rhine River sightseeing cruise and soak in the spirit of Cologne. The Rhine River provides access to many of the city’s major attractions, such as Cologne Cathedral, and during your cruise, you'll see top sights and learn about Cologne's 2,000-year history from the onboard audio commentary. While you take in the beautiful city sights, enjoy a freshly tapped glass of Koelsch, a famous local beer available for purchase. If one hour simply isn't enough, upgrade to the two-hour nighttime cruise!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWhile cruising down the Rhine River -- Germany's second-largest -- pass some of Colognes top attractions, like Cologne Cathedral and the Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrcke), where couples traditionally leave padlocks as a token of their love to one another. See other favorite sights such as Cologne's historic old town and the Cologne Chocolate Museum.
Your comfortable sightseeing boat features a spacious sun deck and bar with beverages available for purchase. Admire the city skyline of Cologne while enjoying a freshly tapped glass of Koelsch, the famous local beer (own expense). Learn about Colognes interesting 2,000-year history from the informative, onboard audio commentary, and hear interesting stories about Germanys fourth-largest city.
Choose from several departures throughout day, giving you the flexibility to easily fit this tour into your Cologne sightseeing schedule. You can even upgrade to the extended 2-hour nighttime sightseeing cruise, which allows you to admire the city landmarks lit up at night.
Inclusions for Cologne Sightseeing Cruise
- On-board audio commentary
Exclusions for Cologne Sightseeing Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child tickets (age 4-13) are available for purchase at the cruise departure point for approx. EUR 6.00
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Panorama round-trip Cologne
- Farina Fragrance Museum in Cologne Admission Ticket
- Luxury Vehicle Private Departure Transfer: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Luxury Van Private Arrival Transfer: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- KD Rhine Pass from Cologne
- Cologne Airport (CGN) - Private Transfer
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Cologne: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Rhine River Cruise to Knigswinter with Sea Life Visit or Drachenfels Cliff