Colonial America Walking Tour In Seville
OverviewLearn the history behind the beautiful city of Seville in this 2-hour walking tour that focuses in a big proportion in the Spanish Golden Age (from the 16th to the late 17th Century) when this city was considered the gateway to America. Discover that historical stage Seville went through with an expert local guide as you stroll by its main squares and landmarks.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourWhen the conquerors went to the Atlantic and Pacific areas and engaged in commercial activities, this city became one of the main and most important capitals in Europe as all products from both continents were being traded through Seville's Port.
Meet your guide at Seville's General Archive of the Indies where all exchange documents are held as well as other historical documents that contain facts about the discovery of America and other colonies. After hearing interesting tips from your guide, you will head towards the Arenal (harbor area) and Triana neighbourhood to discover all of the city's secrets and all of the happenings that took place across these streets and buildings.
Before the tour is over, ask your guide for additional information so you can decide where you want to continue your day and make the most of your visit to Seville.
Inclusions for Colonial America Walking Tour In Seville
- Local guide
- 2-hour walking tour
Exclusions for Colonial America Walking Tour In Seville
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Seville SVQ Airport to Seville Hotel
- Seville to Malaga Private Transfer
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Alcazar, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue: Guided Day Tour from Seville