Colors Of Bangkok
OverviewEnjoy this half-day tour through unseen parts of Bangkok away from the hustle and bustle of tourist trails. Learn and see how daily life passes by for Bangkokians as you explore part of the Thai capital which you will never see on your own and brings you to colorful places using an almost traffic-free route.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourExploring Bangkok by bicycle is an exciting way to experience Thailands capital. The half-day tour shows you a part of Bangkok that youll never see from the sky train, tuk-tuk or taxi ! A part where there is almost no traffic, just narrow streets and backyards. Bangkok as you have never imagined !
During the first part of the tour we see stand alone villas, luxurious apartment buildings, townhouses and in between shops, companies and stall factories. First stop is at one of the many hidden local communities in Bangkok. This area of Bangkok, some call it a slum, but the local people call it 'home'. The people who live here belong to the poorest people in Bangkok, but they are friendly, polite, generous and give us a warm welcome every day.
Walk through this small community and stop at the slum kindergarten. The poorest children receive education here while their parents are working. Visiting slum areas makes you remind that life is not that easy for everyone.
Next, continue your bicycle adventure in the 'City of Angels' and make another stop at a sweatshop where they make t-shirts for the local market before arriving at the pier. Here you'll board a typical Thai long-tail boat to cross the mighty Chao Phraya river, the River of Kings.
At the other side of the river you'll find yourselves back in the 'Jungle' or the 'Green Lung' of Bangkok, a very green area just a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Here you'll cycle on elevated pathways through lush vegetation and in the shade of coconut palms and banana trees.
Halfway through the tour you will stop at a local restaurant where you will be provide with a small Thai meal.
After lunch, visit a very old non-touristy Buddhist temple where the guide can tell you everything about Buddhism.
Last but not least, make a stop at a small open-air Muay Thai (boxing) school. Then, head back to the heart of Bangkok where your tour finishes.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change, since schools and local shops may be closed during the weekend, school holidays or national holidays.
Inclusions for Colors Of Bangkok
- Bottled water
- Small Thai meal
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Colors Of Bangkok
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok
- One Day Thai Massage Class in Bangkok
- 6 hours Thai Herbal Compress Workshop
- FULL DAY GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT OF PATTAYA
- Bangkok Tuk Tuk Night Tour Including Dinner
- ZEN PHOTO EXPEDITION LAOS
- Bangkok Essentials - Must See Visits & Local Food Experience! (Private Trip)