OverviewDiscover ancient Rome on this 2-hour interactive family visit to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. By interacting with kids and parents alike in a common learning context, your professional art historian's broad teaching skills make learning historical and archaeological details fun for the whole family. The customs and traditions of the ancients will come alive.
- Family friendly
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourThe tour will start at the magnificent Colosseum, where you'll meet your guide. The iconic arena was used for gladiatorial contests and other public events in ancient times, such as wild animal hunts and re-enactments of famous battles.
Retrace the history of ancient Rome to discover the Roman Forum, its origins and changes through the ages. From the end of the 7th century B.C., after the reclamation of the swampland in the valley, the Roman Forum represented the hub of public Roman life for more than a thousand years, a glorious venue and a symbol of power. Parents and kids alike will experience an interesting interactive visit.
Children will reconstruct the history and landscape of the Forum through fun learning worksheets, and explore the function of Colosseum. They will develop an understanding of the customs and traditions of the ancient Romans while stimulating curiosity and creativity. Your professional guide will be skilled in encouraging behaviors aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage.
Inclusions for Colosseum And Roman Forum Family Tour
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum, the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
- Professional guide (professional art historian with broad teaching skills)
- Children's fun learning worksheets
- Travel tips "Rome with kids"
- A basket with organic snacks and beverages
- Small group tour
Exclusions for Colosseum And Roman Forum Family Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 1 adult booking is required in order for a child to be booked.
A maximum of 12 people per booking, with at least 1 adult visitor for every 3 children
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Free for children aged 0 thru 4 if accompanied by adult
You may have to wait in line in order to access the site
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.