Colosseum And Roman Forum Private - Rome
OverviewSee where the gladiators trained with this in depth private tour. Explore, with an accredited guide, the Colosseum. In addition, this tour includes an in depth visit of the Roman Forum and of Palatine Hill. See where ancient Roman daily life occurred as well as where gladiators battled for their life. Choose from one of eight departure times when you book.
Know More about this tour
Choose from one of eight departure times when you book, and meet your guide at Piazza Venizia to begin your tour. Start off with a stroll down Via dei Fori Imperiale and head towards Palatine and Capitoline Hill. This location is where the ancient Roman government ruled an empire stretching from Africa to England. Continuing on, you will reach the Roman Forum, which will provide you a glimpse of daily life in ancient Rome.
Next, head over to the Colosseum for a special tour, which includes a visit to the dungeons and to the top tier. Marvel at one of ancient Rome's greatest structures that came to symbolize the city. Along the way you will see where the lions were kept and the gladiators trained.
Inclusions for Colosseum And Roman Forum Private
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Colosseum And Roman Forum Private
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please note: visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
Please note: no liquids are allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome