COLOSSEUM PRIVATE TOUR With Lunch - Rome
OverviewEnter the most iconic monument of the eternal city, without losing time into the queue. Discover the entire Colosseum included the underground and all the floor visitable.Takes part of our private guided tours to not losing the keys information about one of the most important civilization of the entire world history. Loose yourself into a past reality, with the knowledge of the guide that will transport you into the ancient Rome and its beginnings. Walk into the gladiator's steps, hear the stories about how them and lions once battled right in this spot, feeling the crunch of sand underfoot just as they did almost 2,000 years ago.
Know More about this tour
Fun, good value for money, thought for everyone
The tour will start at our agency at two steps from the colosseum. You will be equipped by headsets to have a real great experience keeping your freedom and your autonomy during the visit. You will first visit the colosseum after a short but precious introduction that will set you into the ancient Rome. Then you will visit the incredible and full of stories Palatin's hill, where roman civilization born and the Roman Forum and his ruins, the place where the civilization first took place.
Everyone is concerned by the visit, even child which are ever fascinated by the gladiators stories.
The Skip the line tickets are included in the prices as well as headsets.
At the end of the visit, you will reach the restaurant "InRoma" a typical and famous roman restaurant where the meals are more than food, but a great tasting experience. Created in the 70's the restaurant hosted great names of cinema and arts.
Inclusions for COLOSSEUM PRIVATE TOUR With Lunch
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for COLOSSEUM PRIVATE TOUR With Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience