Enjoy priority entrance to the Colosseum for this 3 hour tour led by an expert professional guide. Skip the long lines at the entrance to visit the Colosseum and archaeological areas. Take a complete tour of Ancient Romes major sights, admire the stunning Arch of Constantine and get on thePalatine Hill. Enjoy a smaller tour group, maximum people per group is 35 people.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
After pick up at your hotel (in selected hotels in central Rome), you will reach the Archeological area with no stress, ready to get the most complete tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Get intothe beautiful Palatine Hill with no line and find outthe famous hill where Rome was founded at the beginning, where the storystarts. Afterward reach the Colosseum and be amazed by this monument that is the symbol of Rome in the world.
The Amphitheater created to entertain ancient Roman citizens with bloody shows of gladiators, animals and cruel games, is now one of the most fascinating landmark of the City.
After that, walk on the original path of ancient Rome along the Via Sacra and see the Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina, the ancient Basilica Julia and Aemilia and dream about the glorious past of the Roman Empire.
Inclusions for Colosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Skip The Line Tour With Hotel Pick-up
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- If you choose the option with the pickup you have it included in the price
- Guaranteed Skip the line entrance
- Walking Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Colosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Skip The Line Tour With Hotel Pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problem
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour