COLOSSEUM SKIP THE LINE GUIDED TOUR - Rome
OverviewEnter the most iconic monument of the eternal city, without losing time into the queue.Takes part of our guided tours to not losing the keys information about one of the most important civilization of the entire world history. Loose yourself into a past reality, with the knowledge of the guide that will transport you into the ancient Rome and its beginnings. Walk into the gladiator's steps, hear stories about how them and lions once battled right in this spot, feeling the crunch of sand underfoot just as they did almost 2,000 years ago.
Know More about this tour
Fun, good value for money, thought for everyone
The tour will start at our agency at two steps from the colosseum. You will be equipped by headsets to have a real great experience keeping your freedom and your autonomy during the visit. You will first visit the colosseum after a short but precious introduction that will set you into the ancient Rome. Then you will visit the incredible and full of stories Palatin's hill, where roman civilization born and the Roman Forum and his ruins, the place where the civilization first took place.
Everyone is concerned by the visit, even child which are ever fascinated by the gladiators stories.
The Skip the line tickets are included in the prices as well as headsets.
Inclusions for COLOSSEUM SKIP THE LINE GUIDED TOUR
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary
- Walking tour
Exclusions for COLOSSEUM SKIP THE LINE GUIDED TOUR
- Hotel pickup
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Youth and Children tickets will be delivery only after showin a vaild ID
Youth prices are avalaible for residents in the european community
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket