With the help of our greeter, board on your high speed train to reach Rome in 1.5 hours. Once arrived in Rome, you can see the highlights of Rome at your own pace as you move into the city to reach meeting point with a hop-on/hop-off all-day pass on a comfortable double-decker bus (Buses depart every 15 min approximately). At the Colosseum, your guide will give you a thorough history lesson about the site, including the gladiatorial clashes, wild-animal fights, and mock-naval battles that were once staged here. Once youre inside, youll wander remnants of the seating arcades that once fit 50,000 spectators. The Roman: Forum Next, youll explore the onetime cultural, economic, and political center of ancient Rome, the Roman Forum. Youll walk along the Via Sacra, tracing the paths of ancient military processions and political rallies. Youll also see important sites like the Temple of Julius Caesar (where the emperors body was ceremonially burned), and the Curia Juliathe still-intact Senate House where Cicero and Mark Antony once orated. Palatine Hill: According to legend, the twins Romulus and Remus first decided to begin building the city of Rome atop this impressive hill. Youll understand why as you walk here among its ruined emperors palaces and still-blooming botanical gardens. At the end, board again on your high speed train and relax while reaching Florence after your journey through the History of Rome. IMPORTANT NOTES: - Extra closure may also occur without notice. Be aware that even with Skip-the-Line entrance, lines may anyway occur due to Security checks.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Train from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station departs at 7:54 a.m.
Departure Details :
Meeting Point at the Station: Santa Maria Novella Station, in front of Venchi chocolate shop. It is just inside the main entrance on the left facing the station. Your greeter will be carrying a board .. read more
Return Details :
Return train: 6.50 pm from Rome Termini to Santa Maria Novella Station
OverviewReach Rome by high-speed train and delve into the fascinating history of the Colosseum, moving though the City with a hop-on/hop-off all-day pass on a comfortable double-decker bus. Greeter at the Station in Florence Roundtrip high-speed train tickets from Florence to Rome Skip the Line entrances and Expert local Guide Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hop on Hop off one day pass in Rome Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Roundtrip High-speed train ticket
Greeter at Santa Maria Novella Station
Entry fees to Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Forums Expert
English speaking guide
Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
Hop on/Hop off all-day pass
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Every 1st Sunday of the month, 1st May, 2nd June.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More