Explore the Colosseum and surrounding area on this 3.5-hour private tour. Experience the emotion of a Roman gladiator as you descend with your private guide below the Colosseum, where gladiators, prisoners and wild animals prepared to face their fate in the arena above. Climb the Third Tier and enjoy one of the best panoramic views in Rome. Visit the Roman Forum and Capitoline Hill.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your centrally-located Rome hotel at 8:15am or 1:15pm for your 3.5-hour Colosseum tour. Skip the line at the Colosseum and wander the amphitheater following the path of the ancient Romans. Learn the history of this place and hear tales about the gladiators, battles with wild beasts, and naval battles.
Descend into the depths of the Hypogeum, where Roman gladiators, prisoners and wild animals prepared to enter the arena and fight for their lives. Feel the adrenaline-fueled emotions of Ancient Rome’s famous games. Admire the extraordinary view from the Colosseum’s Third Tier.
Walk a short distance to the entrance of the Roman Forum and discover the ruins of the political center of the Ancient Rome. Listen to your guide describe how this place looked in its heyday. While walking down the Via Sacra, see the Temple of Julius Caesar and the House of the Vestal Virgins.
End your tour on the Capitoline Hill, the smallest but most important of the seven hills of the Ancient Rome, and enjoy a wonderful view of the city and of the Imperial Forum.
Inclusions for Colosseum Tour With Arena, Hypogeum And Third Tier. Hotel Pick-up Included
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour + access to the Colosseum , Underground, and Third Tier as part of a small group
- Entrance fees for the Colosseum, Underground, and Third Tier
Exclusions for Colosseum Tour With Arena, Hypogeum And Third Tier. Hotel Pick-up Included
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Pricing is per group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour