Colosseum Undergound And Forum Small Group Tour - RomeWrite a Review
Explore Ancient Rome, the magnificent ancient amphitheater Colosseum and learn about bygone times in a small group of maximum 6 people. Climb the Palatine Hill and walk the Via Sacra together with your expert guide and relive the glorious times of the Roman Empire. A truly small group is the most comfortable and stress free way to tour the Roman Forum and the small group size allows us to move around with ease and to tour in a calm and friendly atmosphere. Visit the Colosseum Underground and third tire with our privileged VIP access and see where the wild animals were kept and where gladiators prepared before they entered the arena.
This tour is a unique way to see ancient Rome because you will only be 6 people in your group. This means no headphones and a guaranteed friendly and stress free environment. Take the opportunity and ask questions and interact with your knowledgeable guide during the tour.
- Walk in the footsteps of Ancient Rome and visit the Colosseum Underground
- Skip the line entrance and VIP access to restricted areas at the Colosseum
- Climb the Palatine Hill and see where ancient Emperors lived
- Walk through the Roman Forum and see the major buildings of Ancient Rome
- Learn the legend of how Rome was founded
Know More about this tour
We skip the line and walk straight in to our first visit: the ancient amphitheater Colosseum. We enter and your guide immediately explains the history and provides you with a vivid description of the arena. Imagine the cheering crowd as we walk on to the arena floor and visit the underground where the exotic animals were kept. Your expert guide will tell you about the many different entertainments, countless gladiator games and exotic animals that were brought to Rome to fight in the Colosseum to amuse the Romans. Enjoy a personal view of the amazing engineering and architecture and take the opportunity to take some photos with the ancient arena in the background.
The tour continues with a visit to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill where we visit the absolute centrum of the Roman Empire. Walk in the footsteps of the emperors and see where they lived, walk pass triumphal arches and ancient temples while your LivItaly guide tells you all about them.
Touring the Colosseum and Ancient City in a small group of maximum 6 people is the best and most comfortable way. We can easily move around and no headphones are needed which makes the tour so much more personal and pleasant. A tour free from stress as we move esaily around and talk about the monuments we pass wihtout any efforts.
Inclusions for Colosseum Undergound And Forum Small Group Tour
- Reservation fees and entry tickets
- Privileged entrance
- Professional and friendly guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.