- Enjoy riding on a Frecciarossa high-speed train and returning to Florence with plenty more time to explore
- Enjoy a meet-and-greet with a local host at Florence railway station
- Hop-on/ hop-off double decker bus from Rome Railway Station
- Skip the line tour at Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 11 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tour departs at 7:54 a.m. Please be there 30 min before
Departure Details :
Rome Termini railway station
Return Details :
Return train: 5.50 pm from Rome Termini to Santa Maria Novella Station
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Save your time and reach Rome by the high-speed train and visit the highlights of Rome by hop-on/ hop off double-decker bus. Arrived at the Colosseum, the famous amphitheater who with its gladiators were the ancient Romes center of public entertainment. The tour will continue with the visit of Roman Forum, the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Curia Julia the still-intact Senate House before to arrive to see the Palatine Hills. After you will arrived at Vatican Museums with our skip the line tour and our English monolingual guide you will have an overview of the history and the art of Rome before to entry in the Vatican Museums. Here you will admire cavernous galleries filled with ancient sculptures, tapestries, maps, and Etruscan antiquities before to visit the Sistine Chapel with its famous frescos. Our tour will continue self-guided to admire the S. Peter's Basilica and its elaborately painted.
Know More about this tour
- Greeter at the Station in Florence
- Roundtrip high-speed train tickets from Florence to Rome and
- Hop on Hop off one day pass
- Skip the lines entrance and Expert English speaking Guide
- Vatican Museums including Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps, Sistine Chapel
- Colosseum and Palatine Hill
- Peters Basilica (Self guided)
- Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund.
The Basilica is closed on Wednesdays for the Papal Audience.
Please mind that extra closures can always occur with very short notice.
Be aware that even with Skip-the-Line entrance, lines may anyway occur due to Security checks.
Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including Lunch
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip the Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence