Combination Tour: Cave Tubing And Horse Riding In San Ignacio
OverviewTry something out of the ordinary and enjoy another adventurous day horse riding and cave tubing (at ''Jaguar Paw'') in Belize. This fun packed day will take you from riding the countryside to frolicking downstream through a stunning turquoise Caves Branch River. Join us in this safe and reliable adventure and rediscover your your love for nature.Tour includes all entrance fees, riding helmets, purified water light snacks, equipment, lunch, private guide and transportation to and from your hotel in San Ignacio Town area.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourTry something out of the ordinary and enjoy another adventurous day in Belize. Start your day with a friendly local guide who will greet you at your hotel and take you to St Leonard's Stable for your horse riding tour on award winning horses. Ride the countryside's open savannah, jungle trails, beautiful riverside trail filled with birdsong and get familiar with some medicinal plants and wild fruit trees. After a great riding experience board your air conditioned vehicle to fuel up -enjoy authentic Belizean Lunch, before moving on to cave tubing.
Your cave-tubing adventure will start with a 20-minute hike as you ford across Caves Branch River and frolic downstream through a stunning turquoise river. Along the way, you will witness many of the sites and sounds of the lowland broad-leaf tropical forest. Once in the water, be prepared to see the many exotic cave formations that are part of this unique experience.
At the end of the tour you will be taken to your hotel.
Inclusions for Combination Tour: Cave Tubing And Horse Riding In San Ignacio
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Cave tubing equipment
- Riding helmets
- Light snacks
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Ignacio Town area
Exclusions for Combination Tour: Cave Tubing And Horse Riding In San Ignacio
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenirs, sunscreen, bug repellent
- Pickups outside of San Ignacio Town (can be arranged for an additional fee agreed upon by provider and person booking, payable by 5cash on day of tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be 40 inches or taller to participate in cave tubing
Please let us know, prior to tour, if any guests cannot swim
Not recommended for persons with back problems, heart conditions, pregnant women, fear of heights, claustrophobia
Please provide name of guests and hotel where they are staying
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (e.g. vegan, any allergies, etc.)
Closed-toed footwear and long pants are recommended for horseback riding
Please bring a change of clothes and comfortable water shoes for cave tubing
Weight limit: 250 lbs (113 kg) per rider
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.